Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: copying menus

Dear Andy and Navaldesign,

I have been reading this topic with lots of interest, because I am having the same problem as MrCirrus had before, while I am working on a website for our club.

There is one exception. I have not published my site yet, I am still building it, and tried to use your option to solve my problem.

Because the site is not published yet, there are no html files refer at.
    So in the IFrame I choosed to select a '.BVP' file. Instead of showing the content of the file IE does gives an error saying "the page can not be displayed" (or somethting like that, because I had to translate it for you).

I have put Iframes on in the securety in my browser, so that should not be the problem.

Do you have any idea?

Marc

Comment

Marc-
      You are in great luck. Navaldesign has come up with a spectacular new method to accomplish what you wish to do. I highly recommend it and am in the process of doing it on my site now. It is really simple.

Check it out:
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ge-bv-php.html

Cheers-
      Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Please note that BOTH methods will not work until the pages are published. Additionaly, the PHP method, when previewing, will display some or all of the php code. Do not get scared, it will work properly when published.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X