Papypal Buttons Or Bust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Papypal Buttons Or Bust!

Actually the Mal-E cart is a good one - and some on here use it- not sure what trouble you had with it. Or you can get an SSL, which also will require a dedicated line - that you don't need just to add paypal - but do need for some special functions with them.

Taxes in Florida are different than some of the other states and I suggest you go to the Florida state website and get all that info. You need to set that info into whatever shopping cart you use so that it is charged correctly. You only have to charge in Florida, but I believe you have to charge different taxes to different areas of Florida - find that out before you do anything else.

Shipping you have to also decide. I use tables of rates and flat rates. This can be limited by what the shopping cart allows - so if you're going back to using paypal, look at what options they allow for you to input for shipping - and you'll have to work within those.

There's lots of ways of doing shipping - including raising product prices and then having free shipping.

Good luck to you.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X