X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Page design

Originally posted by Dori
    Thanks Bethers!
    The content of the site will be added as needed. I only want to make most of my design static. Everything else (headers, text, some images)will be SE friendly. I think I locked some of my design elements and the content still fell behind when I sent to back. I will try again tonight and see what happens.
    Well, there is no such thing as an SE friendly image lol - but it can be done se correct :)

Just teasing you.

As to falling back - if your template is never going to change - why not do your pages in php - and have the template be the php include?

Just a thought.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

OK, Beth.....so where can I find a "step-by-step" playbook to create a php-BV page dynamic?
      I never said I knew everything, and since I'm getting more senile by the week, I figure I'll have to walk through this one!
      LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I'm with Vasili on this one Bethers.... how do create the php thingy????
        And I stand corrected... SE correct not friendly... maybe somewhat 'kind'? LOL
        Naturally Yours,
        Dori
        www.earthelixirs.com
        www.earthelixirsinc.com
        www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
        www.virtualdesigndiva.com
        www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

I beleive that Beth meant the Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP thread.

However, these are not dynamic pages, they are static. By dynamic pages we mean pages that interact with the user. To be able to do that, they are usually DB driven (like the shop i'm going to build for Beth!!!! hehe)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Let me see if I have this right. The dynamic pages are the catalog pages with custom script that we discussed in another thread... right?

So... do I need to save my template design as php?
            Naturally Yours,
            Dori
            www.earthelixirs.com
            www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

They are static, not dynamic - sorry if I confused that - but what I meant was that you can call up the template via the same method as the header or footer - as long as you want it to be static. Naval is correct about my meaning, as usual.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Πολυ Καλα!
                Eγώ Ευχαριστώ.......

This opens up a whole new dimension to Blue Voda, and G4 web designs!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

No, but the application that i hope to build for Beth will. I have already made more than one DB applications using BV templates, and driving the page content from a database.

The new ABVFP also wil be database driven, and all the administrator templates are built in BV. It will soon be ready, with lots of free goodies! (autoinstallable, files attached directy to the email and uploaded also, info automatically stored in DB, among others. Just a taste here.)
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval.... now I am really getting hungry! LOL
                    Naturally Yours,
                    Dori
                    www.earthelixirs.com
                    www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

Working...