Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: excel in BV

all right! :)
    I posted tihs message on e-mail section and apparently noone can help me. I didn't get any reply. I will have a look at Andy's page. Maybe this will help me. Thank you. :)

Vila

Comment

Merging Excel functionality into Blue Voda is in the top 3 "Wish List" items under review....

Your best bet is using the techniques developed by Andy128, some of which are mentioned above.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        Merging Excel functionality into Blue Voda is in the top 3 "Wish List" items under review....

Your best bet is using the techniques developed by Andy128, some of which are mentioned above.
        Hi Vasili,
        The XL side was sorted, this was an add on question from a few post back.

Cheers.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Vila,

Just a thought. If the XL page will fit with in the area of your monitor you could always take a screen shot of it and then use a basic photo program to trim it to the pixel width and length you need. That would, for the most part, keep things nice and crisp and would be easier than converting excel to a html document and then uploading. Additionally- you would not need the I-frame to display it in. **To gain some room- in Excel choose view full screen.

This would only work if the info fits top to bottom in your screen. If the content is longer than that- then you would need the scrolling ability of the I-Frame.

As to the form problem. On your form make sure that there is no overlay from the text over the area of the field box. Simply draw back the tabs on the text as close to the word as possible.

Cheers-
          Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
            Hi Vasili,
            The XL side was sorted, this was an add on question from a few post back.

Cheers.
            Another sign that I am getting old.......they shoot Generals, don't they?? (I heard it's cheaper than "retiring" them)

LOL
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              Another sign that I am getting old.......they shoot Generals, don't they?? (I heard it's cheaper than "retiring" them)

LOL
              VASILI, SHOOT YOU!. No, No, No, No, No! A flogging will suffice. lol
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X