Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a small problem with my sound music on my web pages..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Having a small problem with my sound music on my web pages..

The only problem that I have come across so far with IE7 is with pop-up's... it won't allow some pop-up's to open even though the pop-up blocker is turned off within IE7 itself. Hope Microsoft just haurry up and get the thing working properly ASAP!! Do you hear me Bill??!!! Gates that is... lol
    I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Originally posted by MandyN
      The only problem that I have come across so far with IE7 is with pop-up's... it won't allow some pop-up's to open even though the pop-up blocker is turned off within IE7 itself. Hope Microsoft just haurry up and get the thing working properly ASAP!! Do you hear me Bill??!!! Gates that is... lol
      lol Mandy ... yes I was reading something about that too and gosh I think there was a solution .... ummmm .... I don't have it, but I think it was something with the tab bars .... ill see if i can find what i was reading ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Terri, I'm going to hop off here now, but I will leave you with a few things to check.

1. Please check the second link I provided to you first.

2. If you could not hear the file, please do the following:
        Open your volume control by right clicking on the speaker icon in the task bar at the bottom right corner of your screen. Please look at the column that is called SW Synth. Make sure the volume slider is all the way to the top and there is no tick in the Mute box.

3. Please click on the 2nd link I gave you again, and see if you can hear it now.

4. If you can hear my link, please open your website and see if you can now hear your audio.

5. If you still cannot hear your website audio, but can hear my link, please do the following: Open your Internet Browser, you need to clear your browsers cache and delete all the cookies. If you need help doing this, please say so.

Hopefully this will sort out the problem... please let me know, because if this doesn't work, I have another idea where the problem might be.
        I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Working...
        X