Need a flash expert please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a flash expert please

The shows don't play all the way thru. They freeze up part way.
    After I put the active X box into the page, it stays visible once published.
    The plugins didn't, you couldn't see them on the published page.
    Because the shows are still not playing properly for me, I'm wondering if in order for the Photodex ActiveX to work, I have to download their ActiveX into my computer?
    If that is so, then I need a way to allow my visitors to do the same, yes?
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

for me they played all the way through and returned to the original pic and the controller option.... I dont know how many pics you have in it... if it is freezing on a pic for you then possibly its your internet connection going out.

at this point, BV is not your problem, it would be the Flash Program. try cleaning your hard drive with disk clean up and once again deleting your browser cache... if you still have problems with it freezing contact your Flash Program support or rebuild your flash in the program and upload it again...

like I said it played without freezing for me, and went to the first pic

Comment

Because my shows are not playing thru properly, I wondered if I need to have Photodex ActiveX installed on my computer in order for the shows to play? If so, I would also need a way for my visitors to download the Photodex ActiveX in order to play my shows, yes? So I'd have to have a way for them to link to PhDex in order to do that? Flash is not what is needed to play the shows? ( I'm confused...)
        Also, the PhDex ActiveX box remains visible on the published page. The plugins I was using, were not visible on the published page.

Did my shows play all the way thru for you? Without freezing?
        Debi
        DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

and, no users dont need that program to view your certain slide show because I dont have the Phtotgoldpro flash active x installed.... users will rely on Adobe 9 Flash PLayer active X

Comment

Didn't mean to repeat myself! I thought the previous did not post!!! Sorry and thank you.
            Debi
            DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

put the active x box behind one of the flash in BV, by laying it ontop and then right click on the file and set to MOVE TO BACK

Comment

Working...
              X