Hi, does anybody know how to stop a particular email address from sending me their ****. They have sent me the same email from separate persons (same company) today. Tried to email them to ask them to please stop but just got sent back to me (undeliverable). I have a gut feeling this is going to continue. Is their a way I can block just this 1 company without preventing other emails coming through? Thanks heaps, Leanne
Spam
Collapse
X
-
Re: Spam
Hi Leanne
You could add the address to your Blocked Senders List, that should stop it
Regards
-
Re: Spam
Leanne,
You can download the free verision of Mailwasher, which filters your mail and will bounce anything you don't want.
www.mailwasher.com
Michele
Comment
-
Re: Spam
Welcome to the wonderful world of webmail!
Be sure you have your settings to receive mail only for established aliases, such as your name and another "name" only (as opposed to "all mail addressed to domain"): this prevents not only delivery of unwanted mail addressed to "info@, sales@, etc." but all other mail not specifically addressed.
Comment
-
Re: Spam
Hi, thank you for responding to my question about spam. You mentioned to make sure I have my settings to receive mail only - excuse my ignorance but where do I find this - and will this stop customers from sending me emails? I am sorry I just don't quite understand this. Sorry to bug you about this.Originally posted by Vasili View PostWelcome to the wonderful world of webmail!
Be sure you have your settings to receive mail only for established aliases, such as your name and another "name" only (as opposed to "all mail addressed to domain"): this prevents not only delivery of unwanted mail addressed to "info@, sales@, etc." but all other mail not specifically addressed.
Thank you, Leanne
Comment
-
Re: Spam
Hi Michele, thank you for your response about Spam. Just wishing to ask you re this mailwasher, I am assuming that you also have it. Do you have yours set at automatic or manual? I did manual however I was deleting things from my own system which I did not know at the time. Does it work properly if I put it onto auto. I just dont want to make any bad mistakes like I did last time so thought I should ask you first. Thanking you, LeanneOriginally posted by micheleros View PostLeanne,
You can download the free verision of Mailwasher, which filters your mail and will bounce anything you don't want.
www.mailwasher.com
Michele
Comment



Comment