Pop Up window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up window

how do i create a pop up window on clicking a button? just to display some info... pls help!!!

Re: Pop Up window

What kind of button are you using? Are you inserting the button as an image? If you use the gallery to insert your image, you can then have a pop up from this. What do you want to pop up - text or another image. There are several ways in which you could do this, but give us a bit more info first.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for your reply. i have used the 'advanced button' available on the form toolbar. on clicking this i want to display some text . (the original page doesnt unload)

Comment

Hi ravk.. As your link address utilize this code #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yourdomain.com/pageyouwant.html', '','width=625,height=750'); return false;"
        adjust the width and height as you wish...this will create a pop up for you... hope that helps... Doug

Comment

You could also use the BV Photo Gallery tool.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X