Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking my pages

Hello

Just starting to build my website. I've placed a text menu and have several headings, one for each page. The page linking does not work. Is that because it will not until I have uploaded my pages to Bluevoda server where I have to state www.mywebaddress/index.html etc? I've been using the link as such c:\mydocuments\index.bvp

Thanks

Steve

Re: Linking my pages

Hi, correct! You won’t be able to have the pages fully working until they are published.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. What a shame.

Comment

I had the same question.....
        So how do I make my site then?I actually don't want to pay before I know how my site really looks like and if it actually works...
        Do i need to make all the sub pages first?

Thanks

Steve
        :P same name

Comment

Since your pages being linked together relies on your website address, until you have published the webpage and given it an address on the world wide web your pages will not show. You can preview each page you have built in your own browser, but not together as a linked unit.

If you do not already have a domain name that you will be using, it will save you alot of work in the end if you get one Now, then you are able to apply the urls to your pages as you build. Otherwise, if you do not, and you build alot of pages, you will need to go back to all these pages and apply the web page addresses to each link in your navigation menu for every page that you build, that is if you are applying a navigation menu to and from all of your webpages on your site from each other - as is recommended for ease of use by your visitors.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X