added fanstasio to my web site and when I published became my web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: added fanstasio to my web site and when I published became my web site

you will get there and you will love it all the way lol ... well your index page has a template look, while your other pages, the material for the page is laid only on the background color of your page .. so I am suggesting you carry the template look on all of your pages .. I have an image attached, you can click on it and it will enlarge, but if you started each page like this, with your navigation menu for all your pages, then just add your content for each page, save by the new name of the page and publish, then to start the next page open that starter page again .. you would have to start each page again though ..
    Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I understand, I will fool with this tonight and maybe talk to you tomorrow. Thanks again

Comment

okay, have fun ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye. This information helped me create a now very functional forum and thanks to the questions asked by Neighbor

Comment

Working...
          X