I'm having trouble keeping pictures while I am building my web site. I have no trouble uploading pictures. But after a while when I go back to the web page where I'm building my site, the title of the page is there but the pictures are missing. When I preview the page, the web site displays the pictures, but when I go back to where I'm building my site the pictures are still missing. Can anyone tell me what the problem is!
Trouble Displaying Pictures
Collapse
X
-
Re: Trouble Displaying Pictures
Most likely you are moving the images to a different location after you have made your page, so when you call up your page to edit or add to it, the page can't 'find' them, as it only knows the path you originally used.Originally posted by rem55555 View PostI'm having trouble keeping pictures while I am building my web site. I have no trouble uploading pictures. But after a while when I go back to the web page where I'm building my site, the title of the page is there but the pictures are missing. When I preview the page, the web site displays the pictures, but when I go back to where I'm building my site the pictures are still missing. Can anyone tell me what the problem is!
Make sense?
The solution is to place your images where they will reside before you make your page, and them leave them there. If you must move them, you will have to reinsert them.


Comment