IP Address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IP Address?

I'm running out for a while, but i'll check back later!

Comment

Originally posted by joojoobee View Post
      How did you find them? Everywhere I looked, they were lowercase. Where do I go to change them?

Thanks!
      I looked on your server

Ok, renaming....

I have noticed for example if you create a page in BV and named it 'Aboutus', if you tried to rename it as 'aboutus' although in BV it says it has renamed, when you look in your folder it will still have the upper case 'A'...

So, you need to rename by going into your BV folder and renaming each file.

I probably won't be here when you get back as it's 12am here, but there are plenty of others here who will help if you still need it.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! I got it working! I didn't realize that the title of the page is what it read. I thought the link part was where it had to be all lowercase. I'm learning! ;)

JUlie

Comment

You are welcome Julie.

Now what you need to do is remove the incorrectly named pages off your server. I noticed you still have these on there.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Julie,

I have removed your old pages for you.

Comment

Working...
            X