What should I put for MySQL server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I put for MySQL server

I'm having trouble with this. I would think that the server or "host" would be my web address. Is that not correct? I'm trying to install a database. I've got it all set up with the exception of this. Please help.

Re: What should I put for MySQL server

It will be "localhost"

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I've tried that so many times. I've spent the last 4 hours trying to do this. I've read all the threads, deleted and started fresh 6 times and have my permission correct and all passwords correct and STILL get this message.

PLEASE HELP!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@allgirlzbooks.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
      More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Thats not a database issues, it simple wouldn't connect and possibly throw a simple error. Its hard to say exactly what is causing the internal error, it can be anything from something wrong with a .htaccess file, to an error with header output with the script, a non ending redirect...

Can you provide more info... what script are you trying to use.. what information is it asking for you to enter... are you sure you have uploaded all of the files (and to the correct location)

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X