link to index page

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Diane Milinowski
    Sergeant Major

    • Aug 2007
    • 90

    #1

    link to index page

    I figured it out. Sorry.
    Last edited by Diane Milinowski; 05-30-2008, 08:54 AM. Reason: I figured it out
    Diane Milinowski
  • adele1972
    Major

    • Nov 2007
    • 285

    #2
    Re: link to index page

    hi diane
    yes that takes me to your index page.
    where are you putting the link?
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

    Comment

    • Diane Milinowski
      Sergeant Major

      • Aug 2007
      • 90

      #3
      Re: link to index page

      Hey!!! I just created a normal navigation link and put it in there. At first, the link wouldn't work any way I put it in, like, index, index.html, or even home.html but it's working fine now. Thank you.

      Diane
      Diane Milinowski

      Comment

      Working...