blog, text on page, pdf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: blog, text on page, pdf?

Hi ... yes, I answered you for how it is you correctly write out links ..

If you are handing out your domain name address, you can just use www.domainname.com

As well it depends if the user is going to search or if the user is going to use the address bar ..

Many people, believe it or not, do not know the difference between an address bar and a search box ..

The address bar is the top bar on your computer and when you arrive on a webpage you will see very clearly the url is written in the address bar, which is the address to the webpage of course (well other times this can be masked, but that's another story) but if they have the correct url they an type this in their address bar, the www. is necessary, you can get away without using the http:// there yourself, but your browser will correct it ..

Now performing a search is another thing ... and when performing a search you do not use the address bar or the website url, you use the search box and you use what might be a keyword for what you are looking for .. hence the reason for keywords .. so that the search engines can pull up your page because that is relevant to your search ..

You can read up on primo's terms of use on their website, and yes, it's a matter you would take up with them as to how you wanted to use it ..

And p.s. ... how did you know EYE was Dudette????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Actually I wouldn't be so presumptuous to call you 'dudette' at this stage. It was a euphemism for use . . . 'out there.' lol

Hey, great explanation of address bar and search box!

I was reviewing your earlier post on the thread here to get it fresh. Something that just occurred to me is that if my novel is on pdf that's going to give me zilch for search engines because key words and meta-tags won't be placed in my page properties, right?

OK, I'm homeworking

Comment

Hi Team,

I'm getting closer to signing on. I won't be back in Cal for about five or six days. Is it better to wait until I get back to sign on?

I have a domain name from *******. I pay them $10/year for the name. Do I also pay here for that domain name? Are there any other charges I should be aware of besides my yearly fee?

I know I should search around here for my early instructions but is it possible to direct me to homework areas to prepare myself for getting started once I'm a part of the club?

I'd still like to know if my novel is on pdf does that eliminate key words, meta-tags, etc., to help with SEO?

I was reviewing LadyEyes' Voda Tips and I noticed she said she didn't like long pages because that worked against key word advantages. I'd like to get better at that strategy.

In my notes page, if I fill a page with my notes but don't want to have a lot of pages on my menu, can I archive a full page and keep it available for reading by having the archives listed in a corner of the current page? What that says is that I'm holding the WordPress in reserve and beginning with text on page in the early stages. I figure I can change down the line.

The stat-counter will be important for me to learn about once I'm rolling. Ghost town or mining camp?

OK team, thanks again from Shoemaker.

Comment

Working...
        X