Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vasili, Help? With condensed website title

You've got mail!

PS: Do NOT save your index page as anything but simply "index" .... Blue Voda automatically adds the proper extension when you publish it. Don't make things complicated when they aren't supposed to be.
    Which makes me ask: You ARE creating a "new" page in Blue Voda, adding the 'elements' according to the instructions I sent earlier, aren't you???
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello? Anyone home?
      At least email isn't harmed being in the box overnight....

Comment

Vasili, I just went to try and bring down the ky-coal background you sent to me and I recieve an "unexpected file format" message. Also, I tryed to bring down bv 01666 and I also recieve the same message. What can I do?

pammy53

Comment

Originally posted by pammy53 View Post
          Vasili, I just went to try and bring down the ky-coal background you sent to me and I recieve an "unexpected file format" message. Also, I tryed to bring down bv 01666 and I also recieve the same message. What can I do? pammy53
          http://www.pammy53.com
          Get it from the email instead -- it is the only attached image to my last email. The background is a GIF image, and the original email sent with the Demo1 images are what you should use (merely change the colors, as detailed in the screenshot in the last email).

This is a super-easy procedure: Saving an attached image from an email, inserting it as a background (in Page Properties), and changing the colors of 3 objects already sent (and assumingly being used) according to the screenshot.
          * If necessary, consider the option mentioned in the email.......

Comment

Working...
          X