Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollover

i made a rollover page of reciepes here:

what i don't like is that the rollover type is not as *****e as the original type. it looks great in my software program, getpaint.net. is this caused somehow with the rollover tool or is it in my jpeg?

thanks
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: rollover

(sorry, I can't decode that word!)

Do you mean the nav links on the left? That's a drawing program fix; you just need to turn the curved, shadowed part to the same blue as the main rectangle, me thinks. If you mean the big recipe boxes, those look good to me. The background image needs to be resized (visually) because it appears as a narrow vertical rectangle in FF.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

i just mean the maroon text over the white background when you mouse over. it looks like the maroon text is not ***** and has lost some pixalization
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Oh, OK. You mean the rollover type looks a bit fuzzy. Have you stretched those images with the handles even just a little bit? That plays havoc with type. I notice (though this isn't the cause of the trouble) that you changed the type from normal to ital in at least some spots and added a line space in the rollover image that's not in each main image. If possible, I'd go back to your original drawing files and duplicate the main images and just change the rollover images' color without changing the text.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

hello Tom, thanks for the reply. the original roll over image is just a transparent image over the text and shape the shows on the screen before you put your mouse over that image. i did not stretch any either image - all were sized exactly, and all i did was import the 2 images. any other ideas would be appreciated.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X