Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, something is NOT working on my pages here ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok, something is NOT working on my pages here ...

did it, still didn't work.

Now, question ...

The way it is in the ORANGE BUTTON -- it is spelled with Capital "C" and capital "U" -- so under "name" it says "Contact (space) Us" -- then where it gives you the part where you type in the LINK part, it did it just this way...

http://www.clooneydesigns4u/contact_us.html

isn't that right? Or do I have to make my PAGE look bad and put in that orange button, the "contact_us" in all lowercase and the underscore? I wouldn't think that would matter as long as the LINK was correct???

Comment

so just put .com after the 4u and before the slash???

Comment

Originally posted by IrelandsAngelEyes
        did it, still didn't work.

Now, question ...

The way it is in the ORANGE BUTTON -- it is spelled with Capital "C" and capital "U" -- so under "name" it says "Contact (space) Us" -- then where it gives you the part where you type in the LINK part, it did it just this way...

http://www.clooneydesigns4u/contact_us.html

isn't that right? Or do I have to make my PAGE look bad and put in that orange button, the "contact_us" in all lowercase and the underscore? I wouldn't think that would matter as long as the LINK was correct???
        the link must be: http://www.clooneydesigns4u.com/contact_us.html

put .com after http://www.clooneydesigns4u

Also refresh your browser clicking F5 before trying it because it will cache
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! IT WORKED!! Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it CENTERED on the page, (the green part) like the FIRST page is, and I have NO idea how I did it the first time.

Comment

OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! IT WORKED!! Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it CENTERED on the page, (the green part) like the FIRST page is, and I have NO idea how I did it the first time.
            Go on Page propertie, and check the "Center in Browser" box. Make sure your pages have the same width not only in Page Properties, but also as actual design. If you set page width in let's say 800 but your design is larger, BV will consider as page width the width really occupied by your design
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much, just did that. I appreciate all of your help, it's 2:35am here now in Pensacola Florida and I'm going to go try to get a few hours of sleep before I get back on this in the morning - thank you again, you were WONDERFUL!!!!

kATIE

Comment

Thank you so much, just did that. I appreciate all of your help, it's 2:35am here now in Pensacola Florida and I'm going to go try to get a few hours of sleep before I get back on this in the morning - thank you again, you were WONDERFUL!!!!

kATIE
                You're welcome
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,

How do you do this fading or blurring effect when going from one page to the other?

Would you let me know?

Many thanks

Iribar

Comment

Originally posted by Iribar
                    Hi,

How do you do this fading or blurring effect when going from one page to the other?

Would you let me know?

Many thanks

Iribar
                    Go to your Page Properties, the right Button. Page Transitions, and chose the one you like
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,

Many thanks again Navaldesing, you are an angel.

Iribar

Comment

gio,,

how can i have an automatic refresh on each of my pages?
                        thank you
                        paul
                        www.follownotrends.com

Comment

If you mean on your own computer, then you must go in IE, Tools, Intenet Options, general, in the Temporary files section click on Settings, then check the "Refresh page at the opening of the page"

But this is only on your computer, not on your visitors computers.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                          X