X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost files in BV but still on web

Hi

Thank you soo much :) I have just sent the email down to my hubby's
    laptop as he knows allot more than me for him to fathom this one out !
    The anti virus should not be a freebie its a trial before we pay next month
    so will this make a difference then? As I do intend on having the full avast its found soo much more than anything else we have ever had in the past!

Thanks again
    Karen

Comment

Hey Brandon
      Weve tried that too and defender, kaspersky, norton you name the other I was buying different AV almost monthy installing and uninstalling ! lol
      phew its a mare !
      Karen

Comment

Hi

were not sure how this is going to work? As all the pages on the internet for the favour site for one are all new pages built and published last year
        and they are not in the files in the BV we builder ( where I work & publish)
        neither are they in blue FTP files. These have vanished after the virus and the past 6-7 months work though 2008 was not backed up on anything
        as it was all infected and we had to buy new computer:(
        These are the files that I need to be able to find to work on as these are all the pages that people are viewing when they visit mywebsite and the work is not anywhere near complete! Am I making sense? probably not !
        AArrggghghhh !

Comment

Listen karen, NOW that I can think more clear (got my sleep) I'll tell you my advise make a brand site close to the old site and put publish all the pages back them up on your computer here come's smart part buy blank CD's and copy them on there k.

Comment

Then when someone put's a virus on the computer you have it all on disk

Comment

Hey

we are actually in the process of doing that and have been since beg of Feb but its the time thing we already work 16 -18 hours a day as it
              is :( on the stationery ! OOOh I just knew it was going to come to this
              oh crikes !! CD wowzer idea and that was another thought too late now - hindsight hey ! lol I have to laugh or I wil crack !
              Thanks again Brandon

Comment

Hey I always glad to help you karen and anybody this forum the best I can

Comment

Karen send me a link to your site I'll be glad to check it out, it may help me in helping you.

Comment

Awesome thanks - does this mean to give you a password for remote access? ok

http:// urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

thanks Brandon your a mega star :)

Comment

yeah this is a bad site may need to be deleted If you trust me. I'll be glad to go into your control panel delete it for you .

pS HOPE IT'S NOT Against the terms of service

Comment

AND i don't mean it's a bad site I mean it's a bad site to leave unedited

Comment

can you explain more why its bad ( ?
                          also what do you agianst terms of service
                          I think I need a drink !! lol

Comment

I mean against vodahost's terms

Comment

Brandon were going to have to leave them running unfinished and with FTP files infected it seems until the other sites are finished to bang out there as soon as the new ones are complete as this is our only income :( so would be pretty stuffed without these running hey !
                              Marcus will delete all the FTP files once we are ready we do not really have allot of options and there seems to be no way of finding all the files to finish working and no other way to rid ourselves of the Trojans without deleting all the FTP ?? WHY do people do this sicko's !! last year we had virus after virus with mcfee and costs us laptop and a pc !

Thanks again Brandon but really looks like were working 24/7 for a couple of months again then to finish websites and clients orders :( hey ho !

Comment

Okay karen I did the Best could Hey want a free account on my forum rogcastrforum.2ksite.com and I'll make you a moderater I trust you

Comment

Working...
                                X