Clear All

Re: Lost files in BV but still on web

Oh gosh no if it means you could get into trubs too with BV
    thanks anyway :)
    Sorry just read that bit !

Comment

sorry forgot to hit submit !
      Me a moderater HAHA :) I do not understand the first thing and my hubby says that I am a complete Techophob ! Nice ! lol what would I need to do? I cant even help anyone else out on here as much as I would love to as we all need help hey and I have gained allot from here with this all being new to me the last 4 years trying to learn as I go especially all that SEO stuff mindblowing !!
      If you think that I could help sure no probs :)

Comment

All have to do is study my website hard sign up for that free account and I'll tell ya what to do from their via the e-mail you put in during sign up

Comment

url www.rogcastr.com

Comment

sure ok I will have a go :) but you will need to guide me allot ! lol how often and when I would I need to do this ? sorry I sound such a div - ok then I am when it comes to Tecky stuff ! I am concerned as I do not have allot of free time Brandon and that I would not be able to do this everyday but not sure how it works so lets give it a go :)

Comment

I already Got a mod your my second and I will handle stuff when busy okay

Comment

Ok cool so what do I need to do now? I did that friends thing :)

Comment

Hey Brandon
                  have to go and do some work as I have wedding recption accessories for 300 people to get out Monday and not even started yet ! Please email me at urbancouturepaperweddingstuff******.com
                  Speak to you later

Thanks again

Comment

sorry that should be gmail.com or if that does not wrk again get email from
                    urbancouture site or the littlefavourbox either will be cool L :)

Comment

I have sent an e-mail reply to it and nethir need to tALK PUBLIC this e-mai lis sort of private only me and crew can see it

Comment

Working...
                      X