No announcement yet.

I can not publish to my add on domain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can not publish to my add on domain.

Originally posted by navaldesign
    Go in your page directly, the press F5 5 - 6 times. See if it refreshes. Also try clicking on www.3six0design.com

Thanks for replying.

I tried it several time, and it still doesn't work! Any other suggestions?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgh!

Dil

Comment

Originally posted by mommytiger
      Thanks for replying.

I tried it several time, and it still doesn't work! Any other suggestions?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgh!

Dil
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...ighlight=cache
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I tried to circumvent IE so I downloaded Firefox to see if it would work in it, and www.3six0design.com doesn't work still. Here is the error message I get:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.3six0design.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
        ww.example.com instead of
        www.example.com (I typed it right)

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
        connection. (network is okay)

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
        that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. (it is fine).

So, am I still crazy?

Dil

Comment

Sorry had to post again. I tried to access www.navaldesign.info through Firefox and I got to the website but it didn't load properly. Is BV not compatible with Firefox?

Thanks,

Dil

Comment

Sorry had to post again. I tried to access www.navaldesign.info through Firefox and I got to the website but it didn't load properly. Is BV not compatible with Firefox?

Thanks,

Dil
            There is also another possibility. If you only set up the addondomain recently, the DNS has to propagate through the net. So it just might be that it has not yet reached your ISP's server, whilst it has reached mine. If it is so you can do nothing else but wait.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navaldesign:

You ask things of me that are almost impossible in my nature, but I will do as I am told.

Thank you so very much for your help! If you have any questions related to teeth and need some info, (that is my expertise), please just ask.

Thanks again,

Dil

Comment

Navaldesign:

You ask things of me that are almost impossible in my nature, but I will do as I am told.

Thank you so very much for your help! If you have any questions related to teeth and need some info, (that is my expertise), please just ask.

Thanks again,

Dil
                Thanks Dil, I will
                Navaldesign

Comment

I just wanted to say thank you! My two sites are still in the beginning stages, but THEY ARE UP AND RUNNING. I could not have done it without this forum and all the help I received. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dil

www.3six0design.com
                  www.redlinedental.com

Comment

Working...
                  X