Captcha still not working

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drwebtest
    Sergeant

    • Aug 2009
    • 22

    #1

    Captcha still not working

    I have just uploaded v11.4 and still can't see the captcha image. I have tripple checked and have it in a php form. Any ideas?
  • lancecarr
    Sergeant First Class

    • Apr 2008
    • 56

    #2
    Re: Captcha still not working

    Is the php form page in the main domain folder (public_html) or a subdomain folder?
    Video Editing Software Reviews
    Video Editing Software Tips
    DVD Disc Repair

    Comment

    • drwebtest
      Sergeant

      • Aug 2009
      • 22

      #3
      Re: Captcha still not working

      public_html

      Comment

      • lancecarr
        Sergeant First Class

        • Apr 2008
        • 56

        #4
        Re: Captcha still not working

        In that case I am out of ideas before I had one!
        In another problem it was alluded to me that the captcha problem I was having was because the php file was not residing on the public_html folder but that can't be correct because your is.
        Sorry.
        Video Editing Software Reviews
        Video Editing Software Tips
        DVD Disc Repair

        Comment

        • drwebtest
          Sergeant

          • Aug 2009
          • 22

          #5
          Re: Captcha still not working

          Fanx anyway..

          Comment

          • wtrd
            Sergeant First Class

            • Apr 2007
            • 51

            #6
            Re: Captcha still not working



            Yes, I have had the same problem. Image does not show. Put in a support ticket, they suggested something but that did not work either. See my posting of a couple of days ago!

            Comment

            Working...