cache browser problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cache browser problem??

Right from what I can see the correct home page is when the web site opens, as it contains the updated information then it changes going to an old page. the correct Portion page is not showing at all. Also I have two portion pages in ftp one on the right hand side and one on the left , these are both the correct pages
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

when you changed the name you must be sure the right extension is entered for all nav bars. This would explain why you are getting the old index page. Take a good hard look be sure they are correct. pet121

Comment

Pet, I have not changed the name. all the nav buttons are the same.
        Sorry to be such a pain!
        Alison

Comment

Hi Alison, I can't find your portion guide page any more. and the Terms and conditions page is not any more in the menu Bar? Under which name did you save the portion guide ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello, I removed the terms and conditions button. I can still see the portions page and button , have just been on and I could see it there.
            I just wonder if I should remove all the buttons and start again. I am getting deeper and deeper into a mess.
            It's just that the pages I publish are not showing. wHAT! I have just been on again and my portion guide page is named as untitled!
            Alison

Comment

I saved it as portion guide
              Alison

Comment

Originally posted by ajlamond
                I saved it as portion guide
                Let me have a look at your FTP and be back to you ASAP
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                  Let me have a look at your FTP and be back to you ASAP
                  Alison, you have saved your portion page as portion guide.html but your links are portion_guide.html

Let me rename your page and the link will work.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Now your links to the portion guide are working
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X