Can you see this page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you see this page?

Yes. the page is in the right FTP folder and under the correct folder .
    I never encountered this before.
    I know where and how to publish.
    I always pay attention to php or html, capital and small letter.

but this time, it really makes me LOST

screen shot of the right FTP folder?

Comment

Now, whatever pages that I publish and to any any websites appear this:
      Oops! This link appears to be broken.
      and this never happen before.

Comment

If you want to email me with the selamat page and allow me access to your server (e.g. your username and password and ip) I'd be happy to look into this for you. It sounds like the only way bar you going to support and waiting for them to look at it for you.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

can I e mail you here?

Comment

yes
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
              yes
              E Mail sent.
              Please take a look.
              Thanks so much.

Comment

Ok, well I'm encountering something I have never known before... It's publishing but nothing goes on your server. If I upload to your server by FTP I can put a file on there see http://www.madeinindonesia.co.id/images/miami.jpg but when I publish a page to the madeinindonesia.co.id folder and infact you main public_html folder it says 'published' but nothing is going in.

So, sorry... you will have to contact support on this one.

When you've seen the above link I'll remove this image I put on in 10 mins

Comment

Update:

Ok, it IS publishing your pages to the right folder, I checked using filezilla and also looked in your CP. BUT although they are there, they are not showing on your site for some reason. ???

Comment

So, sorry... you will have to contact support on this one.
                    I have and no answer yet
                    Thanks a lot.

I am actually still encountering another problem but this problem is just opposite than previous one.
                    I published a page and I don't want want it anymore so I have deleted it from FTP right folder, but still keep appearing in the browser.
                    I publish a new page to replace it but the new page appear missing.
                    How do I clean the old page from browser?

I would rather to have toothache for a night than encountering all these problem.

Comment

You probably cant publish over the top of this page due to the same issue. what is the name of the page, I can remove it from your server if you want me to?

Comment

Please DELETE THIS for me. Thank you

Comment

Ok it's deleted. If you still see it this will just be cos it's cached on your pc. But it has gone from the server and no one else can see it.

Off to bed now it's 3am here! Good luck with it and come back and let us know when it's solved.

Comment

Ok it's deleted. it has gone from the server and no one else can see it.
                            May I know, how to do it?

Comment

Easy.. go in via Blue FTP or via your CP, find the folder 'public_html' then go to whatever folder you want (website in question) open it and delete the file you want gone.

Comment

Good luck with it and come back and let us know when it's solved.
                                Problem Solved! Because of Server Up Grade.
                                Thanks so much for being so helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X