IP address missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IP address missing

Kate it looks like you have been correcting the links on your navigation but you haven't on your home page, hence your confusion!!

Sort out your Nav bar with the correct links then copy and paste to each page. If you leave pages out then you'll be in the same old pickle.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ahh i am going to cry!! ok breath........ is the nav bar the place at the top of your browser where you type in your address? if so i realise it is typing in my original address www.templetons.co.za However i have done what you have said and i have changed them by clicking on the buttons in my blue voda page and clicking edit...then i have typed in the correct one www.12theelms.com/index.html (for example) and saved! however when i publish it and then open the main page...my homepage comes up but it says page not found when i click on the buttons (eg. accommodation) but the old address is still there.

please just tell me to push off if i am driving you nuts! i am sorry!
      if you are a techno genius cant i give you permission to remote my computer somehow and you can see for yourself!?

Thanks
      Kate :(

Comment

Kate you can do this yourself honestly......lol....You just need to slow down and think logically.

The navigation menu is what you made to enable your visitor to link to your other pages.

When you create a nav menu for the first time it has to be spot on because if a mistake is made here you have to correct it for every page you have this menu on.

What I suggested earlier is to open a page and redo your nav menu with the correct links. When you are satisfied they are correct, you copy and paste your nav bar to every page and then publish each one

There is another way which i personally find easier and Naval Design has provided step by step details on how to use it
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Darren if you were in SA i would stalk you and marry you!! honestly (in a nice way of course)

Thank you i think it is working

Hold thumbs and check it out!
          If you come out toSA for the World CUP i will give you a massive discount!

Thank you a milllllllion times
          XXXX Kate

Comment

You are welcome.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

sorry Darren how do i get back to my control panel page? so i can see my mail i have received? thanks x

Comment

I tend to go in this way

Login with email address and email password

However via CP

Login with the details VH sent you
                Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks D!
                  xx