Adding Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Shopping Cart

I already completed my site and I am using Paypal to accept payments. In the near future I would like to set up a shopping cart directly on my site. Is it possible that I could add a shopping cart without changing the setup of my site? If so what shopping cart would I use?

Re: Adding Shopping Cart

You can use any of the shopping carts that can be embedded in your site like OSCommerse or Zen Cart or ANY other that you might like. There are no limitations.
    Getting them to have the same look of the rest of your site is an entirely different issue.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. So, I could keep my website design the same. I would just have to add the shopping cart to the site. The only difference would be that the shopping cart may not appear the same as the rest of the site. Right? Also I would have to get the site secured?

Comment

Usually a SSL is only required if your cart collects cc details and cllects the money through a direct call to a payment gateway. But, since keeping compliant with cc industry security requirements gets always harder, many cart owners prefer NOT to collect cc details and to redirect the customer to these gateways for final checkout (payment).

However, a SSL certificate makes customers more confident that even the rest of their details (name, address rtc) is secure.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Use Mals Cart. Works GREAT

http://www.mals-e.com/index.php

I use it on my site

mythicalshoppe.com

Comment

The user stated: "In the near future I would like to set up a shopping cart directly on my site".
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X