publishing website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing website...

I designed a website on BlueVoda website builder. I want to publish it to the web. I have a hosting account through host gator which I have my domain pointed to. I bought my domain name at namecheap.com. I see that BlueVoda has a free hosting account for the first domain and then $9.95 for each on after that, but I would rather keep my domain hosted with ********* because I have already set up my email addresses associated with that domain...
    When I hit publish website from the File menu, it brings up a screen asking for my IP Address and LOGIN info. I'm guessing that's for the bluevoda hosting account which I do not have or want at this time... I would simply like to get the website published to the web so I have at least something up and running instead of nothing... I am at a brick wall, so any help that anyone can provide is very much appreciated! Thanks

Re: publishing website...

BlueVoda can only be published with VodaHost, you can keep your domain name where it is. It is not free for the first one you have to pay for it but you can have unlimited subdomains. Look here for details
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

so I guess my question is.... How do I publish my website that I created on BlueVoda and host it with *********??? What do I do and where do I go to publish it??? Thanks for the help!

Comment

Ed explained above....Websites built with Bluevoda can only be published to Vodahost.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
        X