X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting ready to go on-line!?!?!?

Still working out what everything means. BV is offering this

Professional Web Hosting
    Unlimited disk space and bandwidth. Free domain registration included. for $95.40 inc a free domain

am I right in thinking the domain is the name I want my site to be? and I am paying for the unlimited disk space and bandwidth? and what is it reffering to with disk space and bandwidth?

Finally: linking pages. I was going to link my pages before I strated to upload them, until I watched the 'linkpages' tutorial. Do I have to wait until my site is uploaded before I start linking the pages, if not how do I know what URL I should be linking them to?

Re: getting ready to go on-line!?!?!?

PS can I add my video files to my page before uploading?

Comment

Re: getting ready to go on-line!?!?!?

Yes the domain is the website address.
      Unlimited disc space and bandwith means that you will never see your website go down for basically having too much use of it by yourself or your visitors.

Linking pages: you just add the name of the page to your domain name to create your link.

You also add the page esxtension which is either html or php whichever you decide to build your site with.

e.g. www. yourwebsite.com/pagename.html
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
      X