Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Issue

Hello All,

I have a big problem at the moment. I created my website (www.igamewell.com) using Bluevoda and have a vodahost account. The website has been runing fine on it for months.

A colleague of mine in work re-designed our website using Joomla. It is now finished and we want to publish the new look website. We tried to downlaod the website files through Filezilla to have as a backup but half way through the process the downlaod stopped and now it will not work again. We have tried multiple times and it will not download the remaining files so that we can upload the joomla files

Also, when i checked my website just now after all this it is not showing anymore??

Have we done anything wrong and what can we do to fix the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
    Ciaran
    www.igamewell.com

Re: Big Issue

Respectfully, I suggest going to the "Various Content Management Systems" portion of these forums. There is a lot of content regarding Joomla issues and perhaps you can get an answer there.

Also, for kicks, I entered "Joomla" in the search mode and came up with tions of pages of Joomla questions similar to yours.

Here's an example to an interesting post that I hope can give you more footing:

You mentioned that you used Filezilla, but I recall reading something about needing Fantastico to manipulate the Joomla templates.

Good luck!

John

Comment

Working...
    X