X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help embed Excel worksheet!

Hello everyone,

I am new to this application (BlueVoda) and this forum. This application have saved me a lot of time in making my website. That is great!

Now I am stuck in this task: embeding an existing excel file into one of my page.

I have used the OLE Object insert tool to do bring in an existing excel file but it didn't bring in. For your information, if I choose "create new" instead of bringing in an existing file, it works but what I need is to bring in an existing excel file.

Please help,
    Thanks,

CuongVC

Re: Help with embeding an excel worksheet!

The OLE feature is designed to put an Excel snippet on your web page not an entire page or workbook ... html pages are not designed that way.
    If this is what you want, I suggest you use the table feature and manually input the data into formated tables.

OR...

In Excel go to "save as", next to "save as type" select webpage and save your worksheet as a webpage. You can then upload this file in your public_html/ and point your link to that location.
    IMPORTANT: Excel saves the file as .htm not .html so when you upload you have to select it in your public_html Directory and rename it to a .html Also, this file will open only if Visitor systems have Excel on their computer, as it needs to be rendered according to the software that originally created it.

You may also review this recent reply > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...onversion.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Help embed Excel worksheet!

Thank you for answering, Vasili.

CuongVC

Comment

Working...
      X