Side Bar Doubling in Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Side Bar Doubling in Preview

I don't know what you mean by url where you uploaded the bv page? I use the index.bvp file in my folder.
    Here is the main page: http://www.hamptonroadsestates.com/
    Here is the page I uploaded thats out of line:http://hamptonroadsestates.com/brentwood.html
    I publish the page in BV PROGRAM up top Where it says default browser.

Is there anyone I can call for help on this? Thanks.

Comment

You have uploaded the BV page file.

The URL is http://hamptonroadsestates.com/brentwood.bvp

I downloaded and opened it.

I can confirm that for some reason the menubar is corrupted. I could not fix it on my own computer.

Please open a new page in BV and try recreating the menu bar. If you are successful, please delete your menu bar and recreate it from scratch.

If not, please post back.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please do the following:

CUT the menu bar.

Then paste it back using the "Paste" icon on the top toolbar.

Preview to test.

This trick should fix your issue.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So I have to create a new menu bar for every page in my website folder? There is several other websites i've made that are not live anymore where the menu bars are doing the same thing. They are all corrupt??? This would be a giant task???

I would say how could they all be corrupt in other folders too????

Please advise.

Comment

Please CUT and PASTE as per my last post.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Success. That did it. Thanks Much and God Bless.....
              One more question. in BV program, I have the width of my page from 100 to 1200. could I slide it the the left to 0 to 1200 for additional space (width)?

Thanks again.

Comment

Couple weeks ago I made an inspirational and perceptive post about post thumbnails. This one will be about blog sidebars. Almost every blog (especially design related one) has a sidebar. They differ with width, placing and content, but basically they all have very similar goals.

Comment

Working...
                X