Gallery problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery problems?

Hi can anyone advise? when I use the gallery tool and check the preview and I click for it to come up in a pop up window, it does not show the picture but an option to save the file? (does this make sense) any help on this would be very much appreciated.
    Pixel
    www.pixel-photo-images.co.uk
    www.flynnphotography.co.uk
    "a photograph is a memory locked in time,look at that memory & you will remember"

Re: Gallery problems?

Originally posted by Pixel
    Hi can anyone advise? when I use the gallery tool and check the preview and I click for it to come up in a pop up window, it does not show the picture but an option to save the file? (does this make sense) any help on this would be very much appreciated.
    Do you have link we can see pls

If you want a small window pop-up to show the picture I can help you, the gallery only opens another page etc
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Hi Maddog, its not that I can't get the pop up window to show when I click on the picture its just that a box with a security warning appears and asks if I want to download or save? I have not published a gallery page because of this? I just cant work it out? It could be a security issue with my comp? but I have viewed many other sites with pop up windows with no problems? www.flynnphotography.co.uk
      Pixel
      "a photograph is a memory locked in time,look at that memory & you will remember"

Comment

Hi Maddog, its not that I can't get the pop up window to show when I click on the picture its just that a box with a security warning appears and asks if I want to download or save? I have not published a gallery page because of this? I just cant work it out? It could be a security issue with my comp? but I have viewed many other sites with pop up windows with no problems? www.flynnphotography.co.uk
        Sry, I can't think what it could be, there is nothing in your gallary so I can't check it, could be that your setting on your pc stops pop-ups?

BTW love the pictures

Comment

Thanks for your time Maddog, I will check my pop up blocker? I have not published the BV gallery yet because of this problem the pictures I have on my site are just temporary until I can work this one out.
          Thanks again,Pixel
          Pixel

Comment

Thanks for your time Maddog, I will check my pop up blocker? I have not published the BV gallery yet because of this problem the pictures I have on my site are just temporary until I can work this one out.
            Thanks again,Pixel
            Can you do a test gallery so we can look?

Comment

Hi Maddog, the BV gallery pop up window works fine when published, seems my comp just did not like it when I viewed it in the browser before publishing for some reason? Will let you know when I update my gallery.
              Thanks again,Pixel
              Pixel

Comment

Working...
              X