Password change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password change

How long before a password change takes effect on a VH Account..?

Re: Password change

What password? In subdomain- it should be immediate. Are you talking billing?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I've changed my password for billing and thought that also would update login into CPanel and ftp automatically.. Am I right..?

Cheers Andy

Comment

No- I am afraid that it will only change billing. The password to the cpanel or FTP is set in stone and cannot be changed unless acted upon by God himself or *****.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

This is weird.. I managed to change the password in CPanel.. But FTP wont take it and still loads up with the old password.. CPanel wont load with the old password..
          Any ideas..??

Comment

Is this the main FTP account or a secondary one? if so, it won't be affected by the change in CP. Is this a main or addon domain?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you NavalDesign,
              This is the Main Domain.
              I guess that is wht the change in Cpanel wont affect it.. Right..?
              Cheers

Comment

On the contrary. If it is the main account, it should have changed. Can you publish with Blueoda? If yes, with which password, new or old?
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Unreal........... This is the first time I publish with BV... But anyway, it actually published using the NEW Password..

I am using FileZella for FTP .. I wonder if thats where the problem is..

Comment

Got it all worked out.. I made an error on my FTP Account Login details.. Now it is working fine with the new password.

Thanks again Andy and Naval.

Comment

Working...
                    X