mysql password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mysql password

Ok, i will have a look tomorrow morning, it's late here...
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi

hows things going have you sourced the prob yet

thanks
      phil

Comment

any progress on this? also, could you please post the relevant changes so i can try to remedy my similar problem?

i am getting the same errors, but only in the admin section. the person i built the store for moved to another host server without letting me know... now i'm trying to clean up problems that have arisen.

thanks!

Comment

Hazywazy: I have been looking into the problem. It seems that someone or something has been messing with the configuration files. There are more than one conf files: one for global settings, one for admin settings, and one for local settings.

I have made it in fixing the global settings one, but to fix the admin settings one could require a couple of hours of work. It exceeds what i could do as a forum member help. If you are interested in professional help. please contact me

Seanpatrick: the same goes also in your case. However, it is not certain that you have the same problem: maybe you can have the same symptms, but the reason could be different.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i got it working actually... definitely an issue with the configure.php though.

thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X