Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I save a cart and/or forum in my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I save a cart and/or forum in my site?

- You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.

The above message is what I get when I try to download the os shopping cart to my BV built site. I think maybe the forum is where I am trying to put the cart. What would be the best solution? Should I move the forum somewhere else, and if so, where? Or do I just put the cart somewhere else, and if so, where?

I also left a thread last week about customizing the logo on my forum, and no one responded. So if someone has an answer to that, I would appreciate that as well. Thanks all.

Drew

187motorsports.com

Re: Where do I save a cart and/or forum in my site?

When installing OSC, give, as folder, "shop" or "osc" or whatever else you like. The folder will be automatically created and OSC will be installed there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X