No announcement yet.

very new to this & very "stuck" (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: very new to this & very "stuck" (help)

Originally posted by racefan20
    Answered in the other thread you posted on this topic. Impatience is not a virtue.

Re: Forum Skins/Styles
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by racefan20
    Very simple instructions:
    1. Download the style and unzip it onto your pc.
    2. Open Blue Voda, go to Tools > FTP Manager.
    3. On the right side, navigate to your forum/template directory.
    4. On the left side, navigate to where you saved the style on your pc. Click on the name of the style (don't double click it) and then select "Copy To" on the toolbar up top. Sit back and watch the folders fly through the air with the greatest of ease.
    5. Log into your forum's admin panel, go to Styles Admin > Add and install the new style.
    6. Go to Forum Configuration and set the new style as the default syle for the forum.
    7. Enjoy your new look.
    8. Keep all inquiries on the same topic in the same thread, makes it easier for all of us to see what has and hasn't been done.

but thats the thing racefan20 i dont see # 3 the forum/template directory on the right side in my FTP at all, i see other folders but i dont see any thing that say templates directory or forum on the right hand side is there any other name that it might be listed under on the right hand side ? ,but i have found : on the left hand side i found where i saved the style at

Comment

Re: very new to this & very "stuck" (help)

*****, Please lock this thread. I'm answering the same questions in the appropriate forum.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
      X