PHP core config changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PHP core config changes?

yup, the $addr is a session variable that picks up the 'email' field from the table.

I thought it might be the problem but I did and echo $addr; after the mail command and it outputs the correct email address every time.

Do you know about PHPMailer and if I needed to confiure anything in the class file?

Comment

Originally posted by oxide
      yup, the $addr is a session variable that picks up the 'email' field from the table.

I thought it might be the problem but I did and echo $addr; after the mail command and it outputs the correct email address every time.

Do you know about PHPMailer and if I needed to confiure anything in the class file?
      Have al look at the Tips and Tricks section. i posted a Tell a friend script using SMTP authentication. Download the files. PHP mailer is there, and the mail script also
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ah!! Thanks to that now atleast I know the messages are not being sent.

here's what I get, any idea what could be causing it?

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:25 in /home/topetiq/public_html/oxidesigns/rops_test/class.smtp.php on line 105
        Message was not sent
        Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: connect_host

Comment

also just to add, it happens regardless of which smtp host i try to use. :(

Comment

Originally posted by oxide
            also just to add, it happens regardless of which smtp host i try to use. :(
            Please upload all of your script code. If you want use my form to send it to me: http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

some real weird happenings here, and im beginning to be more inclined to think something is acting up server side?

Now the error has changed, with no change in code:

Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: from_failedserealops@ntlworld.com

That's the address I want to show as coming from in my script. Thought how come the error has changed now?

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                Please upload all of your script code. If you want use my form to send it to me: http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html
                done. Thanks!!

Comment

Sorry navaldesign, I've been busy lately.

I just wanted to thank you for you instantaneous support on the situation. Unfortunately I had only found this out in the dying moments of the deadline and it had to be moved to another server. I still appreciate the awesome support I received.

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Working...
                  X