smart people needed here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: smart people needed here

Please also note that if you want your site to consist only of the softbiz pages, and you don't want to have any other pages, then you can simply install the script in your root directory, and let the script's "index.php" page be also your homepage. In that case you should not publish any BV "index" page
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok they want 20 bucks to install it thats peanuts i want to undestand what they did ...... anyone want 20 bucks to install it and teach me somthing tell me and itd done

daren d. thanks
      I really hate clowns

Comment

I suppose that you have instructions, so it should not be that hard. Every script consists of a number of files. Many scripts also require one or more databases. Some have an installation wizard that will do the installation (as the Fantastico does) once you have uploaded all the files on your server. I can't know what is your case.

Ayway, experience is something that comes with time. If you need to be up and running soon, just give them the $20 and then get all the time you need to figure it out. Wyou will also have the help of seeing the content of your site and this will help you understand easier.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X