I have accidentaly deleted the counter on my website and I can't find where I downloaded did. Can you redirect me to the site? Thanks, George
Clicks counter
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
Re: Clicks counter
http://www.statcounter.com Maybe. No one can know which one you had installed on your siteNavaldesign
Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!
-
Re: Clicks counter
It was a different one but I will put that one that you recommended, but I have forgotten how to open my index page in text mode to insert the text of counter. Can you help?
Thanx, George
Comment
-
Re: Clicks counter
You don't need to insert it in the page html. Just click on the html box Tool, then double click it, and in the window that open, paste the counter code. Then move it to the position you wantOriginally posted by george_onlineIt was a different one but I will put that one that you recommended, but I have forgotten how to open my index page in text mode to insert the text of counter. Can you help?
Thanx, GeorgeLast edited by navaldesign; 03-27-2006, 12:25 PM.Navaldesign
Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!
Comment
-
-
Re: Clicks counter
thread closed
VodaHost
Your Website People!
1-302-283-3777 North America / International
02036089024 / United Kingdom
291916438 / Australia
------------------------
Top 3 Best Sellers
Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.
Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.
Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)
Comment




Comment