No announcement yet.

installing a database in front page ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: installing a database in front page ?

sorry to interrupt naval but where can i get this php generators ?

Comment

What do you mean php generators ? i'm asking because i have re-read the above posts and there is no mention (or at least i didn't see any) on php generators.
      Anyway, php code generators are programs that usually create the necessart php code as well as the necessary html frontend templates for managing (usually) databases. Take php Magik for example.

But they usually require a remote connection to the database, wich is not available with VH nor with many other hosters. Have a look at this thread
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Data writen in the database are only visible to only who can connect to the database, with the correct loggin info. Usually the info can be retreived from the database using another script, and then it is displayed in one of your pages, using some more code. To create the necessary code, you can either hand compile it, if you have the necessary knowledge, or use one of the commercial php/html code generators. In both cases, it requires some effort from you.

that's what i was asking

Comment

Ok, i had writen php code generators, you wrote php generator, that got me a bit confused.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no prob

Comment

Working...
            X