I have set up a forum on my site through using Fantastico, however, I would like to know if I can change some of the format in the forum outlook, such as adding links back to my main site or adding google adsense etc? Someone kindly advice!
Forum via Fantastico
Collapse
X
-
Forum via Fantastico
http://www.travellingadvice.com
-Your one stop for all your travelling advices and information needs-Tags: None
-
Re: Forum via Fantastico
Hi, anything is possible! But it will involve a bit of html knowledge & maybe some css changes. Have a search on this forum for some tips. (forum templates/changes/banners/google/) But a better place to look is sometimes the forum maker’s own forum.
Good luck.
-
Re: Forum via Fantastico
What forum software do you installed? smf or phpbb?Originally posted by cambrianne View PostI have set up a forum on my site through using Fantastico, however, I would like to know if I can change some of the format in the forum outlook, such as adding links back to my main site or adding google adsense etc? Someone kindly advice!
You should see on the forum admin control panel.
fantastico only for auto install, delete and update.
Comment
-
Re: Forum via Fantastico
I am currently using phpbb. Have checked out the forum pages directly, but seems a little complicated procedure and dont quite understand clearly.
Anyway, another problem I encounter is the forums get spammed very easily! Does everyone else encounter this as well, or is there anyway to make it more difficult for spammers to post on the site.http://www.travellingadvice.com
-Your one stop for all your travelling advices and information needs-
Comment



Comment