Coppermine Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppermine Gallery

I am using the Coppermine Gallery script to run my image gallery on http://www.libera-dreams.com. I was trying to batch add pictures to the gallery and when I did, they did not upload correctly and when I tried to figure out why, I get this message: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

Coppermine requires either GD or ImageMagic in order to create thumbnails for the image and I was just wondering if our hosting accounts have this installed or do I need to use another gallery script?
    Libera-Dreams.com - Your Ultimate Libera Resource

Re: Coppermine Gallery

Originally posted by LiberaDreams View Post
    I am using the Coppermine Gallery script to run my image gallery on http://www.libera-dreams.com. I was trying to batch add pictures to the gallery and when I did, they did not upload correctly and when I tried to figure out why, I get this message: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

Coppermine requires either GD or ImageMagic in order to create thumbnails for the image and I was just wondering if our hosting accounts have this installed or do I need to use another gallery script?
    1) BV have the lightbox pre-installed.
    2) DO NOT use Coppermine couse it is ****p.
    3) USE JAlbum.
    You don`t have to use or worry about GD or ImageMagic any moore.
    Then you don`t have to worry about thumbs,cropping and the rest couse it is already built in there.
    I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

I have a simular problem. When I move the files from my upload folder to my album I get a Red cross as a result. When i click the message Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127 is shown..However when i doubleclick on it the picture is shown.

Comment

Take a look at JAlbum. It is easy to operate and has some fantastic skins.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X