Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
    Number Two has her time full of many tasks and other "distractions" ........

The Original Crew has been dispersing to the four corners of the globe for many months now, and soon it looks like it will dwindle to 2 or 3 of us left from the 12+ that were once were, Your Excellency!
    Yeh!!.... my 2nd in COMMAND is quite busy but she still finds the time to pop in now and then...lol

Yes! you are right out of our ALIEN Group..... there are a few of us still left..... I might have to call for a ALIEN REUNION soon and get out Alien Nation Family going again.....yes my friend we had good time then and hopefully soon again.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
      there are a few of us still left..... I might have to call for a ALIEN REUNION soon .....lol
      I love reunions! And if there are fewer of us, it means I can chuck the diet aside and enjoy more for me, right???

God, I am starving ...... can't wait until Thanksgiving and all that tryptophan-induced sleeping .........
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well I can handle the drinks, but forget the cooking.............
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Think we should ask Sedona to help cook the birds this year since Racefan is long gone?
          Well, I'm happy to help cook... turkey's actually one of my specialties (stuffing is a secret recipe but I glaze 'em with honey dijon)

Or I'd be happy to help with the drinking, er, drinks.....
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Drinks......yaaaaa I luv them.....it is a good combination....ha,

this seems like a setup...haha...drinks, cooking....you guys being civil with each other....lol

just kiddn'

.......tis the season to be jolly....fa la la la la la la la la.....o christmas tree o christmas tree.....how lovely are thy branches....rockn around the christmas tree have a happy holiday .......haha

ooooooooo wait, Thanks Giving first....ooooo but ours is over so...carols are back in.....and don't say it's too early.....haha Boo!

Comment

OMG ... she found the eggnog already, and seems to have polished that off in style!

I wonder if Mistletoe is like catnip to Witches????

Comment

Originally posted by c L View Post
                you Guys Being Civil With Each Other....lol
                Just Kiddn'
                lol
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                  lol
                  I know! Totally oblivious!

Comment

I know! Totally oblivious!
                    Hardly! She's got witchey powers and is very clever..........
                    Ken

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                      Hardly! She's got witchey powers and is very clever..........
                      Clever is close to devious, and powers? I think it's more like long-term effects of too much "brew" ..... LOLOL

Comment

...ya know, it's a good thing I've gotten used to your sarcastic talk Mr. Vasili....else you'd be having a whack across the head with ma broom....uninhibited polemics....ah hell...WHACK across the head anyways!

..pours a drink.....sets out some nuts....there ya go, don't choke....

ha.....

thank-you Ken

Comment

Now there you go witch...... good to see you back ....lol.... but now get back to where you belong ...... lol..... The Entertainment Department .... or is it The Cleaning Department.......lol....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Yup! That old witch's brew packs some kinda punch!
                            See how she gets with a few wisps under her cape?

Comment

Punch?....tropical punch with a snapper, seabreeze or something....haha I hope....ha! I'm in! what a good idea....we can get some of those little umbrella's, & lotsa party favors, cuppla more cans of nuts.......a new cleaner......

MANNY >> READ THIS

......I'm sure I said......LONG AGO.....I quit!!!! No more cleaning!!!!.........Ima guest dropping by for that turkey dinner someone mentioned & drinks....haha, now that caught my eye.....lol

ha!...

sets out nice bottle of wine......coupla glasses

cheers!

Comment

pours two glasses, picks one up and clinks with his witchy pal....

cheers!
                                Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X