Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite BV trick?

Originally posted by VodaHost
    Sorry Trish...No tea....But Naval your in luck Version...8.0 is fully Cappuccino trained.
    I must complain. YOU HAD PROMISSED v.8.0 would be ready for "Feta cheese scrumbled eggs". I don't see this feature anywhere.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

HEY! Is it because Im only a small major or just inept to using this VH thing...Im still making coffee/tea/AND Cappuccino! guess Im still on the infant version...
      Navel- feta cheese on a nice pizza pie crust baked in a brick oven would be nice! Im miss those...I guess that will be the v.9.9 version...

Comment

Greek Lover's, that's what Pizza Hut calls it in Greece!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Greek Lover's, that's what Pizza Hut calls it in Greece!
          I worked in a mediterranean deli/market for 5yrs and we had a wonderful brick oven. My boss used to make us that for breakfast!...I love em with olives..mmmmm..marinated tomatoes...God I miss that job! haha!

Comment

Just as I thought.. I must use BV to make dinner and use the wood fire oven to build my website.. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to live with a website full of olives and sun dried tomatoes but also get used to eating GREEN PIZZA..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
              Just as I thought.. I must use BV to make dinner and use the wood fire oven to build my website.. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to live with a website full of olives and sun dried tomatoes but also get used to eating GREEN PIZZA..!!
              Have you watched all the tutorials????
              Sounds like your a natural!...

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                Have you watched all the tutorials????
                Sounds like your a natural!...
                Tutorials..?!!! I thought they call them 'recipes' nowadays.. I enjoyed watching them all and that's how I learnt how to cook a website in a flash.

Comment

Told you - your a natural!

Comment

Ah Corporal! your site is under construction! hmm...back to the tutorials and forget about the extented version of BV until you have your site up and running! I think its the ole saying of the cart before the horse...Trish would know more about that!..

Comment

click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                        I must complain. YOU HAD PROMISSED v.8.0 would be ready for "Feta cheese scrumbled eggs". I don't see this feature anywhere.
                        Pfsignomen......
                        I prefer my scrambled eggs/omelette with barrel-cured feta, tomato, and spinach....fresh cracked pepper on top, with one or two warmed spanikopita on the side. Oh! Don't forget the just-squeezed Florida orange juice!
                        (A Tarpon Springs favorite!)
                        Poli kala!

>>> Naval...my BV8 does this...doesn't yours? It's under the clone button > comes out perfect every time!!! LOL
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hope this isn't back logged too far...but I do have a favorite trick that perhaps newbies aren't familiar with.

I use the add shape, change the color, make it match the width of my top banner and send to back and up behind just a bit (unlocking snap to grid just for this then locking it again) and then bring the length down. This gives me a matching possibility for either my background or my banner.

I use Color Cop to do the matching of colors...love that little free program! So each page has a background and a colored page background for my text info and graphics/photo gallery. If that makes sense.

I have to mention here, I kinda went beyond the 'Website in 30 Minutes' but that's ok. More like (never mind...too embarrassed). But, I'm learning...
                          http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

My favourite trick has to be when bv delete some of my posts for a little humour that bv have been guilty of themselves due to the posts here but I suppose thats the example of rank having its privillages

Comment

Working...
                            X