This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

This is a lengthy process but I will give it a whirl...anything to make the form go...download complete....unzipping.....

Do you suggest that I delete the existing form files in cpanel and start from scratch? or will this Form processor override anything that is already there?

Thanks for the info.

Kristine

Comment

"Delete nothing, and overwrite everything" is a simple mantra to keep in mind while webbie successfully!

(FormsPro loaded into cPanel are not overwritten by the use of an Advanced Form as presented here......completely different implementations!)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by KristineSheehan9@aol.com
        This is a lengthy process but I will give it a whirl...anything to make the form go...download complete....unzipping.....

Do you suggest that I delete the existing form files in cpanel and start from scratch? or will this Form processor override anything that is already there?

Thanks for the info.

Kristine
        Your forms are just fine. You only need to add a hidden filed, as per tutorial, and change the form action. If you need validation for your form fields, then you will need to set correctly the field names. Save and republish your forms after the changes.

Then, once the complete ABVFP package is installed, you will need to run the ndadmin.php once for each form and provide the form details, so it can correctly proccees it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,
          Hope your around at the moment. I tried to follow all your instructions. Iv'e been at this foe 48 hours now.lol. When I click on generate configuration file, all I get is an error message. 404.

Can you help.

Regards
          Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Comment

Seems like you have not uploaded the ndadmin1.php file on your site, because i can't find it.
            Please make sure all files are uploaded/published, as per tutorial.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When you say uploaded onto my site do you mean using ftp manager and putting the file into my public_html folder?.This i have done.
              Dave

Comment

Yes, i mean upload it with FTP. You might have done it, but it didn't work. Click on http://www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com/ndadmin1.php

you get a 404 page not found error, which means that the file isn't there.
                Navaldesign

Comment

I can see the file ndadmin1.php in my public folder. I dont know if this has any effect but my original ip address was 70.86.241.194. it is now 75.126.10.3

I am looking at my public html folder now in ftp manager and it is giving ftp://70.86.241.194/public_html is this correct.
                  Dave

Comment

Yes, you have probably FTPed to your old IP address. Please make sure to upload to the same IP address where you published the rest of the pages, and make sure that also the abvfp.php is there also(i can't find it either)
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Help! I was going to teach myself how to write PHP script, but I am a complete newbie to all this stuff! I already have all my forms completed 19 total and yes, the tab buttons aren't working b/c I found out after the fact , you need to input the info in order. I am trying to download the advanced BV form processor... AAh...stuck??

Comment

Ok, now how can we help ?

To adjust the order of the fields, you need to do this(for every form):

Select the field you want to be first in the Tab order, and click on the "Bring In front" icon, then do the same for the second field and so on for all. Save the page and republish. The Tab order will be ok. Make sure, when you test it, to refresh your pages, if your browser is cacheing, you might think it's not working.

As for the rest, you do not mention if your forms work. And, why can't you download ABVFP ? You are not giving us much information on your problems (if any)
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thank You! I downloaded the bv form (finally found another link), and I will try to get the tabs to work! Sorry, I am a horrible explainer (obviously). Thanks Again!!

Comment

Hi Naval,

I hv a qn for the last portion of yr tutorial.
                            After creating a upload folder in public_html. How to set it's permission to 777?

Pls kindly advise, thank you.
                            Cheers,
                            Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
                            A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

You use BlueFTP, connect, rig***lick on the folder, and then select "Properties", when the properties window opens up, set the permissions to 777
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

The last time you have been a great help with my forms. Now after a few months I have added a new form (yesterday)in my website www.tonsofmatters.com. To be specific it is a form in the home page. There is an error message 404. Tried everything and obviously without much practise I got rusty and need your help.

I also have another problem with my www.tonsofmatters.com/postanarticle.html page. I have some customers who see me files (attachements). When I tried to download them I could not. Did I forget to do something previously.

Thanks Naval, I know I can depend on you.

Tons

Comment

Working...
                                X