This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

1. There seems to be a permissions problem. I need you to send me again your loggin details, i don't have them anymore.

2. If the attachments have blank spaces in the filenames, the links that get to you will be broken. In that case, you need to copy the entire link from the email that gets to you, and copy it in your browser address bar. Or, you can connect with BlueFTP, and download the files directly from the upload directory.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

I still have your email. I will send you my login details via email.

Thanks for your reply.

Tons

Comment

Hi Naval,

Just send out my login details.

Let me know if you have received tham.

Thanks
        Tons

Comment

Dear Naval,

For the second part. The Attachments. I have copied some of the files that were uploaded to me and it looks like that.

File_Upload04 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/S.H.E(2).bmp

File_Upload03 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/Handsome.bmp

File_Upload02 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/Hins Cheung(2).jpg

File_Upload01 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/With keychain.jpg

File_Upload04 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/With keychain.jpg

File_Upload03 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/Tong En wif cake.jpg

File_Upload02 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/Jin Sha.bmp

File_Upload01 = http://www.tonsofmatters.com/uploads/F.I.R(5).jpg

Just some examples that I could not download. Do I need to create an upload html page just to get it downloaded. I am really not sure?

Regards,
          Tons

Comment

Well, i can see all of the files (images) except for the last one. So i suppose that the upload DOES work. However, you DO have a permissions issue, i will check it as soon as i can
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

For Tons Of Matters:

reassuming:

1. You had a permissions issue. For some reason, the abvfp.php file permissions were set to 755 instead of the correct 644
              2. Your upload links work just fine. Only the last file has not been uploaded, but i guess it is simply a mistake on your side. All the others are ok, but please note that if the filename contains blank space, the link that gets emailed to you will be broken, so you need to copy the entire link and paste it in your browser address bar.
              3. The index page has some peculiarities: indeed, you were giving as Form URL, http://www.tonsofmatters.com/index.html and you were also giving to the hidden field, the value "index". You have done everything ok, BUT, the script has also some spam protection measures to avoid being used by spammers. So, it performs a check of the http refferer and compares it to URL given in the setup page (ndadmin.php). But, since you are in the index page, the refferer is http://www.tonsofmatters.com/ without the "index.html" at the end. So the script was seeing that refferer and form url were different, and refused to process the form.

Everything fixed for you.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thanks for your great help once again. Everything is working great.

Just a few Q.

1. Must the permission of avbfp.php file be always set at 644?

2. In the tutorial, the last part mentioned permissions set to 777, it is for which file (sorry I forgot)

3. How do I download the files sent to me? I am a little lost there.

Thanks a Ton, Naval
                Tons

Comment

Hi Naval,

I miss out on your email to me personally. I have since replied.

Just to let you know I am interested about what you have proposed.

We will communicate via email.

Thanks.

Tons

Comment

Just a few Q.

1. Must the permission of avbfp.php file be always set at 644?

No, only the "uploads" folder (or whatever else you have called it) need to be set to 777. the file "abvfp.php" should be in it's original permissions, 644 . However, by default when uploaded, it becomes 644.

2. In the tutorial, the last part mentioned permissions set to 777, it is for which file (sorry I forgot)
                    As said above, only for the "uploads" filder.

3. How do I download the files sent to me? I am a little lost there.
                    If they are files that can opened in the browser, f.e. images, you can simply click on the link contained in the email, and the images will simply open in your browser. Your alternative, is to connect with BlueFTP and download them directly from your site on your computer, excactly the same way as you upload files from your computer to your site
                    Navaldesign

Comment

While I seem to be able to find a lot of threads on the ABVFP, I can't seem to find the actual download for it. Anybody, be able to elaborate a bit. Thanx very much, Davin

Comment

Look at post #1 at this very thread
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Hi guys, I'm still in the process of setting up the ABVFP forms, and everything seems to be going fine so far with one exception. I've gotten to the point where all my forms are created, but for some reason no matter where i look in my download i cannot find the script abvfp.php, to upload to the server. I've looked up, down, and sideways for this file but it doesn't seem to be there. Can you offer any help? Thankyou Davin

Comment

Originally posted by ripperdav
                            Hi guys, I'm still in the process of setting up the ABVFP forms, and everything seems to be going fine so far with one exception. I've gotten to the point where all my forms are created, but for some reason no matter where i look in my download i cannot find the script abvfp.php, to upload to the server. I've looked up, down, and sideways for this file but it doesn't seem to be there. Can you offer any help? Thankyou Davin
                            Try to download from here . After you receive the zip file, you need to unzip it on your computer, as per tutorial instructions at the start of this very thread. After you unzip it, you will see not only abvfp.php but also all the other files.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi guys. Well I did redownload and I did find the file I needed ABVFP.php. I uploaded it to the server as per instructions. Now I'm not sure exactlly if I did anything wrong, but as far as I could tell I followed the instructions to the letter. When I was logged in to use the software and fill out the information for the form, when I hit generate it just kept giving me a 404 error, page cannot be found.

When I fill out the form on my site, it keeps coming back with a error, saying "Illegal Form Submission ". I'm just not sure what to do anymore with it, all I know is I need to get it fixed. Is there anyway for somebody to get in there and have a look for me. I'm totallly confused on this now? Not even sure where to back track to, I've tried everything I can think of.

Thanx Davin

Comment

Working...
                              X