X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi Naval,

I have included the missing field and the Permission Form works. Thanks a million.

MYICE07
    Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

Hello, I need major help! I can't download the ABVFP.
      After I download the file and try to unzip it I get an error message saying "invalid archive try to download the file again" . I have downloaded the file at least 3 times, please help!

Comment

Delete Temporary files from your computer and try again. The zip is ok, it's a problem on your side.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I finally downloaded the ABVFP but, I have one question, I'm not finished building my site so do I have to publish my web pages in order to adjust the forms?Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

You can adjust anything you want, but your form will only work when your pages will be online. However, it is worth waiting one day: the new version is being launched today...
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please give me the link to the new version. I'm trying to make an online test for my site and I'm stumbling through the code.

Comment

As of Friday January 26, 2007 ABVFP has been updated. The new version, v2.0 is now available. Please read post #1 in Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, to find the new download link.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

I want to update the ABVFP to Version 2.0; but I cannot find the dbts_install.html included in the download ABVFP V.2 Folder? Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks.

MYICE07.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to create the new version of the ABVFP! I've downloaded it and I see the great enhancements you've made. I hear that Blue Voda provides a database for you for free, and I'd like to know how to go about creating one. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by MYICE07
                      Hi Naval,

I want to update the ABVFP to Version 2.0; but I cannot find the dbts_install.html included in the download ABVFP V.2 Folder? Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks.

MYICE07.
                      Sorry, my mistake, it is dbts_install.php . Thankyou for seeing that (in the tutorial), i have now edited it.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by horus
                        Thanks for taking the time to create the new version of the ABVFP! I've downloaded it and I see the great enhancements you've made. I hear that Blue Voda provides a database for you for free, and I'd like to know how to go about creating one. Keep up the good work!
                        You should have a look at

Creating a MySQL database

Managing a MySQL database in PHPMyAdmin

And yes, you can have unlimited databases with your VH account.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                          Sorry, my mistake, it is dbts_install.php . Thankyou for seeing that (in the tutorial), i have now edited it.
                          Hi Naval,

Thanks for the assurance. The Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor and its new features is a remarkable improvement to the old version. I encourage you to keep up the good work. Well done!

Many thanks.

MYICE07

Comment

Hi, it's me again, I'd like to know if the ABVFP v.2 will be effective in creating my online tests, since the test will be laid out like a form. Also, I'd like to know where I can find some javascript code that will check the person's answers and grade them accordingly.Thanks again.

Comment

Please download again the zip. There were minor mistakes in the help file that can lead the user to mistaken username and password and MySQL details input during installation. . The correct zip was uploaded on January 28, 07:00 GMT

Horus,

ABVFP will process any form. It will corectly grab the form fields. You can also grade the user using php and not javascript.

However, this is a custom script (either in php or Javascript)

I don't beleive that you can find such a script ready. It has to be written. To write such a script, you first need to define the grading logic.
                              If you are interested, contact me.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                                Ok, i'll send you a customized version of abvfp.php in the next 10 minutes. Please upload the new script on your site replacing the original.
                                Hi Navaldesign,

I have the same problem as Scribbler59. I also need a required checkbox for "general terms and conditions". The website is: www.3C-Conference.de/registration_2.html. Perhaps you can support me too.

Greetings
                                BEANC

Comment

Working...
                                X