X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Quick question on an ABVFP Form:

While testing input to the page, I'm getting the generic error page (which I haven't touched yet) with an error, but no description of what the error is... The <php echo$error; ?> appears alive and well in the code, but real-time in the browser I'm not seeing any text in the text box to know what error my input generated.

Also, phone number fields are classified as N fields -- if someone enters () or - what happens? Thanks!

Comment

Hi, i cant get the abvfp file to download, it keeps on giving me an error.
      Please help

Comment

What error does it give you ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi naval,
          It only downloaded some part of the file, and then gave me a archive error, however i closed everything on my pc and just opened the page i needed to download from, with patience it worked this time.
          Thanks for all your advice and help.
          Sorted now... now for trying to build the form.

Comment

Hi, I put a contact form on my site, but when I tried to use it to see if it worked, when I clicked submit, this is the what I got

Warning
            : require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uxwhhudc/public_html/dbts_abvfp.php on line 20

Any ideas? it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

It seems that you have uploaded the files but you have NOT installed the script. In the zip you have downloaded, there is a step by step tutorial in Word format, explaining how to install and use the script.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval, I appreciate the post, I installed it before and I installed it again, but I am still encountering the same problem, I don't know if I am doing something wrong when I am installing it or if its something else. If you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
                Thanks

Comment

Hey Naval nvm the last post. Actually I got the answer I needed from suezbob post about him having the same problem. The answer you gave him worked great for me. I greatly appreciate it, its a big load off my chest now that I got that working.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor (new thread)

I cannot seem to install the advanced bluevoda processor. I also gave a donation to see if that would help...a little bit stupid, but I have tried everything, www.electroplatehomekit.com.
                    I also battle to start with my second website. I have parked my new website domain through the cpanel. Where will I open a new folder for my new website, because everytime it I tipe in index it says if do I need to delete or change the original index.
                    I think I am actually at the wrong forum with my second question...but please help...

Comment

In the ABVFP zip that you have downloaded, there is a full, step by step tutorial on the installation and usage of the script. If you follow the instructions to the letter, you will be ok. If not, contact me to the same address you did before and i will see what i can do.

Second website: first of all, if you have a minimum of experience with your PC, you should know how to create a new folder inside your BV folder, any way, it is easy: In BV, click File, > Open, then when the open window shows up, RIGHT click anywhere on the white space of the Open file window, and from the right click menu select "New > Folder and then give it the name you want (usually the same name as your second domain). Then save your page in there.

In your site, UNPARK your second domain, and then add it as ADDON. During this procedure, a new folder will be automatically created in your public_html, named after your second domain name. Let's suppose that it is called seconddomain. You need to publish the pages related to this new domain, in public_html/seconddomain
                      Navaldesign

Comment

So I must register with winzip, before I can use ABVFP? It says ~sorry my free days has expire and I must register first....

Comment

Winzip continues to work even after trial expiration....
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Naval,
                            I have downloaded ABVFP for one of my websites and it works great. My question is do I have to download another ABVFP for each different website?
                            AngieE

www.willowwindgifts.com. Name Meaning Personalized Gifts. Original Photographs and Poetry on Bookmarks and Framed.

Comment

You don't need to re-download. However, if these are different account, you need to re-install ABVFP on the new site.
                              If the new site is an addon, please proceed as follows:
                              1. let's say that the addon domain folder is called addonfolder. Create a folder inside it, called ABVFP. Copy the file dbts_config.php from the first site down to your computer, and then again in your new site folder (That is, from public_html/ABVFP to your computer, than back to public_html/addonfolder/ABVFP Then, upload in the same destination, also the file dbts_abvfp.php directly from the ABVFP files that you have in your computer, into the public_html/addonfolder/ABVFP folder. At this point ABVFP will work also with the addon.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Navel design, ? for you. If I build a login form to allow my customers to login to certain pages on my site, along with a error and thank you page and then set the properties to build a database. Will it block uses that are not logged in and will it pop up for customers to loggin when they click on that page? Or do I have to do something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X