X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Originally posted by Vasili
    Takes at least 4 hours, Bill....and uploading to an account still being set up won't recognize the URL validation either (emails have no valid path yet....unless you re-direct or forward emails until the domain sticks).
    Hi Eric,
    It worked like a charm, tha page transition was almost immediate and the partners didnot notice. The emails are working with the webmail function, I have to set them up for Outlook next. But want the form to work first.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Bill, the reason the link doesn't work is that your file names have blanks between the words, so the link arrives to you broken. You need to copy the entire link (http://www.ftaaconsulting.com/uploads/Copy of Estructura enviada RCT August 22 of 05.doc ) in your browser address bar and it will work like a charm.

Please also make sure to publish an "index" page (even a blank one) in your "uploads" folder, so no one will be able to browse this folder. Otherwise, anyone who knows you have this folder, will be able to type in his browser http://www.ftaaconsulting.com/uploads and see what you have in there, and eventually download it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval...

You have mail...

Thank you,
        Chris

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Tons. New to Blue Voda but I am extremely astonish at how easy it is to use, till I reach the forms. Read the Advanced BV Forms downloaded everything, made sure php files are php, created a folder and change all permissions to 777.

Then I went into www.tonsofmatters.com/ndadmin.php error. Sorry all I am very lost. Yeah much like the mini series LOST.

Can anyone help a newbie like me.

Thanks
          Tons

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Tons. I am new to Blue Voda but I am really impress with what it can do for me till I am experiencing problems with forms.

I am using Advanced BV Forms. I pretty much did the whole tutorial 3 times and I am still unable to get it done.

To make things easier let me explain what I have done.

1. Set up Registration form and publish.
            2. Set up thank you page and publish
            3. Set up error page and publish as PHP file.
            4. Uploaded ndadmin1.php into Cpanel.
            5. Change username in ndadmin.bvp, save and publish.
            6. Publish ndadminhelp.bvp and ndadminconfirm.bvp.
            7. Went into www.tonsofmatters.com/ndadmin.php to update and configure. Click Generate Configuration File. Error404.
            8. uploaded all PHP file again into public_html and create a folder in publich_html and change all permissions to 777.
            9 Went into www.tonsofmatters.com/ndadmin.php again. Error message just got bigger.

Please help. I am really lost and I spend the last 3 days doing Forms.

Thanks.
            Tons

Comment

There seems to be some kind of permissions problem with your site. If you wish, use my form to send me your loggin details and i will fix it for you.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naveldesign (I Hope...)
                I am trying to use the Advanced BV Form
                I have downloaded, reading PDF instructions, and got as far as trying to open the .bvp files as instructed.
                Problem: When trying to open these files, I get error message:
                "Unexpected File Format"
                Please advise.
                Thanks
                Bill

Comment

Bill.
                  1st try downloading the abvp zip file again and if that
                  doesnt work then try downloading a fresh copy of bluevoda......
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I haven't got a problem. I just want to say a huge thank you to Naval for taking the time to build this for us. I've used it, it was simple, the instructions were great and it works like a dream. For me, this was a very welcome solution to a long standing problem and I appreciate it very much.

Thank you, Naval!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by fwhpita
                      Hi Naveldesign (I Hope...)
                      I am trying to use the Advanced BV Form
                      I have downloaded, reading PDF instructions, and got as far as trying to open the .bvp files as instructed.
                      Problem: When trying to open these files, I get error message:
                      "Unexpected File Format"
                      Please advise.
                      Thanks
                      Bill
                      Does your software open normal BV pages saved on your computer ? If yes, then maybe you are trying to open pages which are not intended to be opened on BV. If not, then you have some problem with your BV. Try downloading the last version in http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                        There seems to be some kind of permissions problem with your site. If you wish, use my form to send me your loggin details and i will fix it for you.
                        Hi Naval,

I have just send you my details through your form.

Another problem I encountered. My Google Ads and VodaHost Ads are missing from some of my pages. I republish them again but it still showed the old pages. Is it due to the changes I made when I was doing my form?

Thanks for your help.
                        Tons

Comment

Originally posted by tonsofmatters
                          Hi Naval,

Another problem I encountered. My Google Ads and VodaHost Ads are missing from some of my pages. I republish them again but it still showed the old pages. Is it due to the changes I made when I was doing my form?

Thanks for your help.
                          Tons
                          Hi Naval,

I just went in to see if www.tonsofmatters.com/ndadmin.php works. It did, so I change my form info and Generate Configuration. I was then send to www.ndadminconfirm.html page.

After that I went into my www.tonsofmatters.com/registration.html page and see if I could get my forms to work. No it did not. Error message occurs. Here is the message,
                          Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tonsofmatters.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
                          More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
                          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The error message is from URL: www.tonsofmatters.com/abvfp.php

Hope you can help me. Actually I believe you can help me. Thanks.

Tons.

Comment

Originally posted by tonsofmatters
                            Hi Naval,

Thanks for your help.
                            Tons
                            Hi, i fixed it for you. You had set the abvfp.php permissions to be 777 instead of the correct 644. ALL THE REST OF ABVFP HAD BEEN (I am very pleased with this) CORRECTLY PUBLISHED/UPLOADED and the admin page had created correctly the confi file (Congratulations!)

As for your ads, i can't really know. Publishing or uploading the ABVFP files cannot have affected the rest of your pages. Please provide a link to the problematic pages.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                              Hi, i fixed it for you. You had set the abvfp.php permissions to be 777 instead of the correct 644. ALL THE REST OF ABVFP HAD BEEN (I am very pleased with this) CORRECTLY PUBLISHED/UPLOADED and the admin page had created correctly the confi file (Congratulations!)

As for your ads, i can't really know. Publishing or uploading the ABVFP files cannot have affected the rest of your pages. Please provide a link to the problematic pages.
                              Hi Naval,

Thanks for the help. Will do it 2morrow and revert back to you. Glad I did the things correctly. That is mostly due to your wonderful tutorial.

Cheers!
                              Tons

Comment

hello, I have been using the form pro and everything seems to be working fine I have multiple upolad fields but when I submit the form it dosnt get directed to the thank you page, I get directed to search.com with my website url in the search field of this serach engine. But I still receive an email and everything seems to be processing fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X