X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Originally posted by witguides
    hello, I have been using the form pro and everything seems to be working fine I have multiple upolad fields but when I submit the form it dosnt get directed to the thank you page, I get directed to search.com with my website url in the search field of this serach engine. But I still receive an email and everything seems to be processing fine.
    If you are using Form Maker Pro this is not the wright thread to post. You should start your own thread. However, i beleibe that you have not set correctly your thankyou page, or you have not set up correctly FMP to redirect to the thankyou page after submission.

Of course, these are just guesses. If you wish start a new thread, and post the form url so we can have a look.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by tonsofmatters
      Hi Naval,

Thanks for the help. Will do it 2morrow and revert back to you. Glad I did the things correctly. That is mostly due to your wonderful tutorial.

Cheers!
      Tons
      Hi Naval,

How can I thank you enough for helping me. The form worked like wonders. Now I can create another 3 more forms to complete my website.

Thanks once again.

Cheers!
      TonsOfMatters.

Comment

You are very welcome.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I went to http://www.networkprofit.com/ndadmin.php but a box pops up asking for my username and password. I put in the username and password that I use for publishing but it does not work.

What username and password am I supposed to be using here?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

It is obvious that you have password protected your public_html folder. So you should use the password and username you have set for this folder.
            Furthermore, you are not hosting with VH, so i can't even login and help you.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Yes, I am hosting with VH and I don't remember password protecting anything. What do I do now?

I just found my answer. I had to put in networkprofit.net instead of .com. Sorry for the confusion.
              Last edited by amma3; 11-04-2006, 02:15 PM. Reason: Found My Answer

Comment

The protection message is coming from your site with a title of "Members"
                so have you created a members area only, and if so then your abvfp files are within the members area.
                OR, as Naval has pointed out, you may have protected your public_html folder...............

To un-protect, go into your Cpanel, and then passwords section and de_select the top left box.
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by amma3
                  Yes, I am hosting with VH and I don't remember password protecting anything. What do I do now?

I just found my answer. I had to put in networkprofit.net instead of .com. Sorry for the confusion.
                  This is excactly why i said you are not hosting with VH, i was looking for www.networkprofit.com
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Oops, you have it covered Naval..............................
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Comment

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

I think I really messed this up.

When I click on generate configuration file I get 2 error messages:

The requested URL /ndadmin1.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I had originally uploaded the 2 files: abvfp.php and ndadmin1.php and I seem them there.

Then I later read that I should have created a file called upload so I did this and tried to move the files into it. Couldn't do it so I uploaded them again right into the upload folder. Then I read that the upload folder should be in the public_html folder so I created another file called upload in the public_html folder. Again tried to move the 2 files from the other public folder but couldn't do it. I did not upload them again at this point.

I'm lost!

Comment

If you have uploaded then you know how to use your ftp program.....
                        So you can delete the files from your upload folder and then simply upload them again to your root(public_htlml) directory.

btw: you do not create a file called upload, you create a folder called upload.

Just go over the instructions once again and everything will become much clearer in your mind.

Naval will be around soon, so keep plugging away............
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Comment

The whole procedure is wrong.

Please follow these simple steps:

1. Open in BV the following files:
                          a. ndadminelp.bvp,
                          b. ndadminconfirm.bvp,
                          c. thankyou_page.bvp,
                          d. errorpage.bvp. For this one make sure the publishing extension (in page properties) is set to php

Save them on your computer and publish them.

2. Open in BV the file ndadmin.bvp. Change the password in the page html, as per tutorial instructions. Make sure the publishing extension (in page properties) is set to php.

Save the page and publish.

3. Upload on your site, the files
                          a. abvfp.php
                          b. ndadmin1.php

using BlueFTP or any other FTP, or even File Manager.

Do NOT attempt to change the errorpage and the thankyou page at this stage, it might confuse you.

Ok, the installation is over.

Please delete the "uploads" folder if you have created one. The script will create it for you.

Type in your browser www.yoursite.com/ndadmin.php and when it opens, login using the password you have inserted in the ndadmin file html before publishing it. Follow the wizard and when done, click on "Generate configuration File". You are done.

Later, you can modify the "thankyou_page" and "errorpage" directly in BV, following the tutorial instructions. Save the modified pages and publish them.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

I checked the saved files and they were correct. I deleted the uploaded files and uploaded them again. This time it worked and I got the confirmation page.

Now when I go to the page with the form and fill out the information and submit I get the error page that says illegal form submission. Apparently I am still doing something wrong but I don't know what to check.

I am trying to send the info to an autoresponder that collects my leads information. Is that not possible.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Comment

Please post here the URL of your form page and i'll have a look
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you so much!

Here is my page url: http://www.networkprofit.net/f36salesp2.html

Comment

Working...
                                X